Scott and Andrew gave these pants a go last year. Andrew was used to MotorFist, and Scott has historically worn Klim.
This clothing from IceRock is significantly less expensive ($399 MSRP), and we were leary about the lack of a bib, however, we both ended up really liking these pants and they served us very well for a year of tree riding with to tears or real signs of wear.
Available in Black, White, a Black & White Pattern (Boomerang Grey) and a Orange & Black Pattern (Boomerang Orange)
- Comfortable, Kept Us Dry, and Offer the “Right” Amount of Warmth
- Simple Pockets for Goggle Wipes and/or Energy Bars
- Reinforced Seat, Knees, and Inner Boot
- Full Leg Zips for Putting on Knee Guards/Braces and Boots
- Just Enough Room for Knee Guards
- Significantly Less Expensive than Klim / Motorfist
- The fixed boot cuffs don’t allow for adjustment and tend to ride up a bit (a noteworthy improvement reported by IceRock for 2017 amongst other upgrades).
- The white pants would show may too much grime.
- The Boomerang Grey pattern worn by Scott show some parking lot grime and some tree staining in the white sections.
The bottom line is that these pants served us very well, and definitely have another year or two use ahead of them.
We nabbed ours from Innerspace Watersports Vernon.